The Admission procudure in Kadambini Children’s Academy is simple ,efficient and smooth. Confirmation structures are promptly accessible at the school gathering and can likewise be downloaded from the school site.
Note: For Nursery to 12th there would not be any interviews or test for the children seeking admission.
- For seeking admission for Class I onwards the child has to be first registered for admission.
- Students seeking admissions are registered for the classes.
- Admission of the candidates will be subject to vacancies available in the particular class.
- The decision of KCA is final.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Previous School record file (Passing Mark sheet Photocopy, SLC / T.C. &
- Character Certificate, Migration Certificate)
- 5 coloured Passport size photographs.
- Cast Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC students).
For The Withdrawal of Admission
The application for the same must be given at 30 days in advance. However, the current school fee will have to be paid before the issuance of the Transfer Certificate.